Returns & Refunds
Reignite Returns & Refund Policy
At Reignite Enterprises, we have two separate refund policies:
- Reignite Standard Refund Policy, which covers all products except for our Events and Retreats
- Reignite Events Refund Policy, which covers all Events and Retreat bookings.
Reignite Standard Refund Policy (excluding our events and retreats)
We pride ourselves on creating premium quality products to support your optimal health and wellbeing. We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Reignite experience.
We do not offer refunds for change of mind under our Reignite Standard Refund Policy, and all payments are final and non-refundable unless otherwise provided for under applicable Consumer Protection legislation. However if for any reason your product/s are damaged or faulty upon receiving them or they are not the correct products to what you ordered, we will exchange them with a replacement product of the same value.
Reignite offers a 21-day returns policy on all online product purchases if they are received by you under any of the following conditions:
- Product/s are damaged
- Product/s are faulty
- Product/s are not the correct item/s you ordered
If your products meet the above conditions, we will exchange them with a replacement product of the same value.
To make a claim for a replacement, please follow the following steps:
1. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of receiving your products and please include the following details.
- Contact Number
- Order number
- Photos of your order
- Details of the issue
2. We may require you to send your original products back to us. If we require this, we will communicate with you further and we will cover all transport costs involved in replacing and exchanging incorrect, damaged or faulty products.
To claim your out-of-pocket expenses for returning any product(s) to us, please send any copies of receipts for postage to email@example.com.
3. We will endeavour to send you out a replacement within 5 working days of receiving your returned goods.
Reignite Events Refund Policy (excluding our products)
As we commit to our venues and service providers well in advance, all payments and deposits are final and non-refundable unless otherwise provided for under applicable Consumer Protection legislation. Accordingly, no amount shall be refunded to you upon your cancelation of registration of the Retreat.
Notwithstanding the above, in the Event that you cannot make your retreat date, you will have the opportunity to transfer your registration in respect of a Retreat to a future Retreat date (within 6 months of your existing booking) or to a third party for a transfer fee of the following amounts:
- For Renew Retreat Bookings: AU$250 per person
- For Purify Retreat and Reignite Retreat Bookings: AU$500 per person
Such transfers must be made by you at a date that is no less than 28 days from your scheduled Retreat date.
If you are unwell and unable to attend your retreat at short notice, we require you to provide us a Doctors certificate which states that you are unable to attend the Retreat, which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the instance of being unwell, we will transfer your booking to a future retreat date within 6 months of your existing booking.
If for any reason a Retreat is unable to go ahead due to a force majeure event, we will give you the option to transfer your booking to a future date. For force majeure details, please see our force majeure policy as described in our terms & conditions.